We’re pleased to help announce the launch of the 2010 British Downhill Series (BDS), the only National race series in the World with UCI ranking points, £10,000 in prize money and over £15,000 in prizes. Formerly the NPS the “British Downhill Series” is the new name for the Nationals.
A new Decade and a brand new race series for you to get your tyres dug into.
British Downhill Series Dates and venues
- Rd 1 – 10th and 11th of April at Rheola – South Wales
- Rd 2 – 8th and 9th of May at Fort William – Scotland
- Rd 3 – 26th and 27th of June at Llangollen – Wales
- Rd 4 – 7th and 8th of August at Moelfre – Wales
- Rd 5 – 25th and 26th of September Caersws – Wales
The British Downhill Series racers are the fastest in the World – that’s a fact!
The international invites have gone out and the regulars like Steve Peat, the Athertons, Greg Minaar, Brendan Fairclough and: Josh Bryceland aren’t all going to have it their own way in 2010, that’s for sure!
Come and catch all the action up close and personal.
Especially for you
Parking and spectating is always free, and onsite you’ll find:
- Live timing and commentating
- Retail and display stands
- Catering and Toilets (with toilet roll!)
Keep it locked to www.BritishDownhillSeries.com for all the detailed info. : The guys are looking forward to giving you a warm welcome trackside!
For any further information on the 2010 British Downhill Series please contact:
Office – +44 (0)121 422 1032
Mobile – +44 (0)7968 229 359
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org